Stream Theater Open - Now Showing CSGO Finals
Pre-made Team Mini-Tournaments
A team must have 3 paid registrants for their team spot to be reserved.
- 8 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Teams
Register (https://dmr83457.wufoo.com/forms/csgo-team-member-registration-nov-2015-lan/) : View (https://dmr83457.wufoo.com/reports/csgo-team-members-registered-nov-2015-lan/)
- 4 League of Legends Teams
Register (https://dmr83457.wufoo.com/forms/lol-team-member-registration-nov-2015-lan/) : View (https://dmr83457.wufoo.com/reports/lol-team-members-registered-nov-2015-lan/)
- 4 Dota2 Teams
Register (https://dmr83457.wufoo.com/forms/dota2-team-member-registration-nov-2015-lan/) : View (https://dmr83457.wufoo.com/reports/dota2-team-members-registered-nov-2015-lan/)
$30 competitor entry fee, spectators free
If you have already registered but did not complete payment, or would like to make a donation (donation does not show up in view page) Pay (https://dmr83457.wufoo.com/forms/online-payment-donations-nov-2015-lan/) : View (https://dmr83457.wufoo.com/reports/team-member-payments-after-registration-nov-2015/)
Need Team or Players? (https://dmr83457.wufoo.com/reports/need-team-or-players-november-2015-lan/)
Donations and Sponsorship (https://dmr83457.wufoo.com/forms/donations-and-sponsorship/)
prize pool donations and sponsorship can be submitted here. Contact the group admin with any questions or to discuss specific requests
RSVP on meetup please but competitors will also need to register for tournament.
prize pool sponsored by Sunshine Rehab Physical Therapy (http://www.sunshinerehabmd.com/)
1st Place: $200 and custom jerseys from Tees4Gamers (http://tees4gamers.com) with team graphics, names, etc.
2nd Place: $100
1st Place: $35 rp each (assuming 3-4 teams)
Dota and additional prizing in progress. Still communicating with potential sponsors
CSGO Caster: Cory "Megaman" Gilbert
LoL Caster: Austin Myers
10AM - event final setup by staff/volunteers
11 AM - doors open and team checkin
12 PM - teams should all be checked in and completing their setup, warming up, practicing, etc
1 PM - matches start, or if all ready sooner then will start earlier
CSGO Tournament Info
- dust2, inferno, train, cache, mirage, overpass, cbble
- 2 groups of 4 teams (will be announced thursday night)
- round-robin bo1 to seed brackets (cointoss bans/rng)
double elimination brackets:
- bo1 opening rounds and lower (topseed bans/rng)
- bo3 winners finals
- bo3+bo1 grandfinals (bans/picks/rng and bans/rng)
Suck Brick Kids
Team Kayo (TKO)
- Update: going to have 4 teams for lol and dota and work out power issues (previously stated would only have 3 teams for lol and dota)
- Due to power limitations, the usage of power by non-competitors in the event space may not be available
- A larger event for December is being planned, as it is the 1 year anniversary event for the group, with prized team tournaments for 16 CSGO, 8 Dota and 8 LoL teams being considered as well as other activities
- Looking for warehouses and other spaces in the DC area available for lease. Having our own space would allow us to hold events more consistently, tournaments spanning multiple days, overnight LANs, etc as well as hosting viewing parties, instructional clinics, team bootcamps, or whatever else group members would like. If you have connections in commercial real-estate or ideas on such a space, please reach out to the meetup group admin.
CASTERS NEEDED - We would like to start consistently casting matches at all events. If you are a caster who would like to help out or a beginner who would like to gain more experience, please contact the meetup group admin.
If you have any questions or feedback please post in the comments below
BYOC: bring your own tower, monitor, keyboard, mouse, pad, ethernet cable (if possible), etc
Food: Lunch (sandwiches), dinner (pizza) and snacks will be available for purchase. Lunch and dinner can be prepaid on registration form.
Streaming: There is plenty of bandwidth so streaming is welcome
Conduct: The goal of this group and these events is to bring people together and give them a positive environment in which to meet and compete. For this reason we ask that cursing, trash talk and other negativity in general be kept to a minimum. Also, no physical threats will be tolerated nor harassment of female attendees online or off.
Alcohol, etc: without bringing in an abc licensed caterer no alcohol is allowed on the premises
Smoking/vaping: Smoking is only allowed at the rear of the building at a designated area. Vaping/e-cigs are allowed in space but no fog machines