addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Glug London Message Board › Glug Thursday / Download Happy Snapper / New Agencies to host Glug...

Glug Thursday / Download Happy Snapper / New Agencies to host Glug...

This message board is read-only.

Ian H.
user 8044239
London, GB
Hi Gluggers,

I'll keep it simple, I'm sure you've got busy weeks ahead:

It's Glug this Thursday, if you haven't already bought a ticket do it quick. Ustwo are hosting, it's going to be kick ass.

http://www.meetup.com/gluglondon/events/24889011/­

-

If you are coming along, make sure to download Happy Snapper App before hand to enter our fun competition. Details here:

http://www.gluglondon.com/blogg/?p=2948­

-

New agencies to host future Glug London events

We wanted to put a request out to the meetup to ask who you want to see at Glug?! (let us know and we'll ask them directly). Or if you're an agency that want to host a Glug event - get in touch. Big or small the important thing is that you/they produce very cool work that needs to get talked about!

Email myself or Nick (or reply to this email) to put yourself forward - See you Thursday