addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Go TO Message Board › Go TO is growing!

Go TO is growing!

Tim A.
user 22494621
Group Organizer
Toronto, ON
Hey Gophers.
It hasn't been a week yet since the group was formed and we already have over 30 members! I have submitted a speaker request to Google to see if we can get a presentation or fireside chat from them. However while we wait on them, if any of our current members has been using Go for a while and feel like they can pass on some knowledge I am hoping to setup a meetup for lightening talks. You would only need to talk 10->15 minutes. Also if you know someone who would be a good speaker please refer them to me.
Lastly, thanks for your support and tell your friends!

Tim
Mike M.
aeamaea
Toronto, ON
Post #: 4
I'm in the pre-newbie phase right now, but I would love to attend presentations re: Go development process etc and how it can be used in an enterprise (oops I said it) setting ... :)