addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

GDG Berlin Golang Message Board › Subscribe our Google Group

Subscribe our Google Group

David L.
pixelvieh
Berlin, DE
Hey Everyone!

Don't forget to subscribe and use our list at Google Groups (gonuts-de-be).

Today we will start a discussion about the expectations and directions of the user group to refine our monthly meetups and to check out what practical things we can do without dabbling with topics like "Hello World!", "My Very First Makefile" or "Me wantz awesome.go!"

I highly recommend to participate in the discussion so we can finding balance between things we could and should provide to Go newcomers and the things we have to do to make our user group satisfying for seasoned Go hackers.

cu at Gonuts de-be

David - Organizer