UPDATE: Now with pizza!
The Gold Coast Blockchain meetup is excited to announce our next hackathon: Ethereum Session - Deploying contracts and running dapps
Welcome from Prof Bela Stantic, Head of the School of Information and Communication Technology GU
Guest speaker Craig Waite from GITMAN - Get paid Ethereum for killing bugs http://gitman.co/
Ethereum Session lead by Tan Roowala - Deploying contracts and running dapps https://github.com/dpnova/goldcoast-blockchain-meetup/tree/master/Meetup_4
Leveraging tools such as
• Geth for interacting with the ethereum network
• Remix for writing and publishing smart contracts (http://remix.ethereum.org)
• Gnosis Multisig wallet contracts & dapp for examples (https://github.com/gnosis/MultiSigWallet)
• Toshi for interacting with the dapp (Download in App Store or Google Play)
The following 2 softwares will need to be installed on your computer prior to the hackathon.
This event is kindly hosted by Griffith University's School of Information and Communication Technology, who are also hosting the 3rd Symposium on Distributed Ledger Technology in November. http://symposium-dlt.org/
Pizza sponsored by Enhanced Society *yum* https://www.enhancedsociety.com/
• Location: Griffith University Gold Coast Campus. Building G11, Room 3.61
• Map, please park in the yellow parking areas. https://www.griffith.edu.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0018/132048/Gold-Coast-PayStay-Parking-Map.pdf
• Date: Aug 14th 2018
• Time: 6pm - 8:30pm
• Technology: https://github.com/dpnova/goldcoast-blockchain-meetup/tree/master/Meetup_4
• Speakers/mentors/coaches: David Novakovic, Tan Roowala, Craig Waite and more.
Please tweet/facebook, tell a friend or send a carrier pigeon to your friends in Westeros.