98 Beach Rd, Belvedere Tiburon, CA
I have sold KIRA and plan to take my 42 ft Sabre Express to Long Beach for the winter season. This is being postponed to at least mid December. I am leaving the posting up in case anyone else is interested. If the weather cooperates it will be a four day trip running during daylight hours. I cruise at over 20 knots so can make good day's runs. I will cover all expenses so you would only have to get yourself to the boat in Marin and back home from Long Beach. I will take one or maybe two crew and would like you to have some past coastal experience and be flexible as we can always get held up with weather. If interested put your name on the wait list and send me an email with your boating experience.
Hi!..I have some sailing / racing experience.