- Paweł Słomka - Deploying Go with Docker to Heroku
A short lightning talk about moving your application from the local environment to the cloud in a few minutes.
- Michał Matczuk - "Reflection is not for you" ... or maybe it is?
The talk will try to demystify the reflection in Go. I will share lesson learnt from the work on scylla/gocqlx and other tools, such as jmoiron/sqlx. The presented techniques are generic, the talk will help you understand inner workings of reflection based tools and build some of your own.
Paweł - Go developer at Ingrid, tries to stay up-to-date with the latest tools and IT solutions, some of them he describes on his technical blog: https://mycodesmells.com/.
Michał - He is a Software Engineer at ScyllaDB a NoSQL database company. He is a contributor to Scylla/Cassandra Go driver gocql/gocql, and author of the driver extension/ORM package scylladb/gocqlx
== About Sponsors
- Ingrid (https://www.ingrid.com/) creates smart shipping solutions for e-commerce platforms.
- Young/Skilled (https://www.youngskilled.com/) helps global brands succeed in commerce.
- Centra (https://www.centra.com/) - the powerhouse e-commerce platform that does it all, so you can focus on growth.