Organizations who have yet to realise the importance of good user experience (UX) may risk their competition surpassing them at great speed and enjoying the benefits of well-designed products. But why is it so important? What is the role of design in creating optimal user experience? What is the future of UX? These are the questions we will be discussing in our upcoming Grab Tech Thursday, UX - Design Thinking.
Please RSVP here. We look forward to seeing you at the event!
• 19:00 - Registration Opens
• 19:10 - Happy Hour Networking with Bites & Drinks
• 19:20 - Welcome Remarks & Presenter Introduction
• 19:30 - Speaker #1: Rudi Lim ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/rudilim/ ), UX Research Lead South East Asia at Grab on "Designing for 600 million"
• 20:00 - Speaker #2: Julee Hyunju Lee ( https://www.linkedin.com/in/hjulee/ ), Founder & Design Principal at UXStudio on "Design that Scales"
• 20:30 - Audience Q&A Session
• 21:00 - Closing Remarks & Lucky Draw
• 21:10 - Further Networking with Bites & Drinks
• 22:00 - Closing
Introducing our Speakers:
Note: Please RSVP here first and tell us your dietary restrictions, if any, so that we can better prepare the food and drinks for optimal merry making.
About Grab Tech Thursdays:
Grab Tech Thursdays is a monthly series for peers in Asia's tech startup community to share knowledge and best practices as well as provide an informal space for networking. Originally conceived within Grab to focus on pushing the boundaries of technology and business to Drive Southeast Asia Forward, we are excited to now make available these sessions on the last Thursday of each month to the wider tech/startup community. Stay tuned and check back for our line-up of interesting speakers and content.