addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Groovy / Grails Meetup Message Board › Is anyone interested???

Is anyone interested???

A former member
Post #: 8
Hello Group,

I wanted to reach out to you today to introduce myself. My name is Len Gnade and I am an Executive Recruiter for a firm called, Carnegie Associates. We specialize in the placement of technology professionals on a contract, contract-to-hire, and full-time basis.

I have clients in NYC that I am doing a confidential search for that is looking for the "Groovy"est people out there.

If you're happy with your current employer, any referrals are always welcomed. Lastly, if you're happy where you are and don't know of anyone's who's looking at present; I'm always interested in networking. Keep my name on file and reach out to me if I can ever be a resource for you.

I am hoping to come to a meet-up and meet everyone in person.

At your convenience, please feel free to call me directly to discuss the opportunities in depth.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

LXG at CARNEGIEASSOCIATES dot com