In this session we'll build a recommendation engine from scratch while paying particular attention to the modelling choices made along the way.
Our solution will be a hybrid which makes uses of both content based and collaborative filtering and we'll be covering the following topics...
* How do I know what nodes to create?
* How should I be naming relationships?
* Are my relationships too specific? Are they too generic?
* How can I tell if I've got hidden nodes in my model?
* How do I deal with time?
* How do I evolve the model as new requirements come in?
...and any other modelling questions you have!
Due to higher than anticipated sign up we'll be hosting this event at Skillsmatter, NOT at the Neo4j office. Please make sure you sign up on Skillsmattter (https://skillsmatter.com/meetups/7649-modelling-a-recommendation-engine-a-worked-example) to ensure quick access to the venue.