addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Web Designers/Web Developers Message Board › I'm Sonia, It has long been an ambition of mine to move to Chicago to work .

I'm Sonia, It has long been an ambition of mine to move to Chicago to work ...from Spain

A former member
Post #: 1
It has long been an ambition of mine to move to Chicago to work as a digital designer specializing in video editing (2D and 3D motion graphics and VFX). Could you help me?? Thanks a lot from Spain
A former member
Post #: 19
Hi Sonia! Do you have a resume or portfolio or something that potential employers could look at?

Thanks!

--Rosanna
A former member
Post #: 3
Hello Rosanna,
First of all, thanks for replying!
Yes, I have a website where you can see a selection of my work is www.sunsunworks.com
Any advice is welcome.

Thank you very much again!
A former member
Post #: 20
You're welcome! Thanks for sharing your portfolio! Good stuff! I'll ask around and let you know if I hear anything. You're still in Spain currently, right?

thanks,

Rosanna
A former member
Post #: 4
Many thanks for the help, and yes I'm currently working in Spain, but if I could find work there, and I would go smoothly!
Thanks to answer again!wink
Greetings