Chadar Trek Pre-meet - 09 Nov[masked]:00 pm
Chadar Trek is one of the wildest trek in the world and a superb test of your mental strength. Chadar means veil of ice and this frozen sheet/river is the only road-way for the zanskaris living in padum or lingshed to go to Leh or from Leh as other passes are closed during the winters due to heavy snowfall. Suitable for everyone without health issues.
Please check the Full Trek itinerary and costing on
The objective of this pre-meet is to have an upfront discussion about the Chadar Trek to be held between 06 - 16 Feb 2014 in general and have answers the following questions.
• Am I fit enough for this trek ?
• What gear do I need to get for this trek ?
• What can I expect in terms of company, interaction and support?
• What medical facilities are available and on call ?
• What is the overall cost and what all is covered & and needs to be covered ?
• What additional expense should I expect to incur on the trek?
• What are the Travel Options, To & Fro ?
• What would the general terrain and weather be like?
• What kind of shoes would be ideal ?
• Is there help available in procuring the right equipment/other necessary items?
• How to train and prepare for this trek?
• Open Sessions for Questions
If you have more questions ask them face to face at this meetup.
When: Sat 09 Nov[masked]:00 pm
Where: GHAC Operations Office, A K Enclave, Lane next to Pizza Corner, Road No 3, Banjara Hills
Ali Razvi[masked] [masked]