Location visible to members
Meeting Place: MGBS -1200 is the reporting time
Things to do: Swimming, Trekking.
Transport: By Public Transport
RSVP only if you are serious about it. No shows are taken very seriously.
Cost: Estimated Rs 600.
Actual Expense statement will be shared at the end of the event..
Payment: Get Cash - The crispier the better
Photo credits: Rama Raju
The Koilsagar reservoir stretches across the Peddavagu, a minor tributary of the Krishna River. The western stretch of this picturesque reservoir is surrounded by high hills, making it a beautiful spot and is a treat for sore eyes during sunrise and sunset.
Trek notes: we will be trekking on the hills around koilsagar lake & camp in view of the lake.
Photo credits: Rama Raju
12:00 pm: start from MGBS hyderabad
04:30 pm: reach koilsagar lake and trek around the hills,
try a hand on fishing**
**subject to availability of equipment
6:30 pm: start pitching tents followed by dinner
9:00 pm: Bonfire & fun
10:00 pm: Sleeping Time and Sentry Duties
5:30 am: Wake up
6:00 am: Freshen up and further explore the Hills around
8:30 am: Break fast and head back to Hyderabad
11:30 am: Reach Hyderabad and tata bye bye
Responsible Trekking: Most of us may not be serious trekkers but all of us have equal responsibility in protecting our beloved earth. GHAC earnestly requests all its members to be socially responsible whilst the treks and avoid any littering, shouting when in wild or causing anything that would disturb the normal ecology. Try to avoid plastics as much as possible, especially plastic smiles.
Food: Everyone is requested to get their own food for 2 times.
as per the instructions in things to get below.
1) No smoking and no alcohol
2) No littering, no pollution of water
3) This is not a luxury trip and can be uncomfortable
4) Food will be mostly vegetarian
5) We carry Basic First Aid, please do inform us if you need any special attention.
6) if you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organizers immediately.
7) If you cant swim don't go deep into the water
8) Organisers Word is final in all matters.
Things to get:
1) Sun hat/ screen
2) Trekking Shoe with Anklets preferred
3) Torch / Flashlight /headlight with spare batteries
4) Refreshments / chocolates / energy bars/ Energy Drinks / sugar salt mixture ( for the poor)
5)A change of clothes and a bed sheet/sleeping bag
6) water bottle - 2 Litres
7) Photo Id ( passport, Employee/College Id, Pan card/Election Card/ Driving License) with a xerox copy
8) 2 Labled emergency Notes with your name and address, phone numbers, emergency contact name and number, Blood Group, doctors name and number, with information on any medicines you take and any allergies you have with food or medicines, keep 1 in pocket and 1 in bag.
9) Signed disclaimer ( Please print and get this) ( If you forget then you cannot join the trip ) (http://files.meetup.com/1166925/ghac_disclaimer.pdf)
All GHAC Meetup Guidelines Apply : http://meetup.ghac.in/pages/Club_Guidelines