We invite original posts about adventure, outdoors, green travel and nature. Here are the submission guidelines
All accepted posts will appear on GHAC blog (http://www.blog.ghac.in/)
• The post should be 100% original and not published anywhere else earlier including your blog.
• The pictures should have been taken by the author/photographer, pictures taken from internet are not acceptable.
• We expect our contributors to proofread and spell check their posts before submitting them.
• Posts should be a minimum 350 words and a maximum 1500 words. The post should be in a word document, without any passwords etc.
• Any data/reference you give should be substantiated with a reliable source.
• The maximum size of picture should be 3 MB and not more than 800 px at the long edge.
• You can submit up to 15 pictures per post only in Jpg/jpeg format.Water marks are not needed as we give you full credit of your pictures, but if you are too keen on watermarks please put them in a corner in as unobtrusive manner as possible.
• By submitting a post to GHAC you concur that the post and pictures are your own and they have not been published anywhere else.
• All post must accompany with a short author bio, with a link back to your home page or Facebook/twitter/G+ profile. We will give you full credit for your work, but are unable to offer any compensation.
• GHAC reserves the right to select posts and will not respond to pitches that are not selected.
• Not publishing on GHAC blog is in no way a reflection on your submission.Any post with any kind of nudity/offensive content etc. will not be accepted.
• Any body submitting plagiarized content will never be given a second chance.
• Once your entry is recieved you will be confirmed
Please send your questions or submissions to prasad ( at the rate ) ghac.in
Go to Attendee List