Note :- This is an Exploratory Hike.
Devarakonda fort in Nalgonda District was a formidable stronghold of the Recherla velama Kings, this fort now stands amidst ruins. A place worth visiting by antiquity lovers. The fort is surrounded by seven hills with some great rocks and boulder and few patches of dry deciduous forest.
Distance from Hyderabad: 115 KM.
Activity: Hiking and Scrambling.
We leave at 5.30 AM Saturday and will be back by 4 PM same day
Meeting Place: MGBS Main Enquiry (Reporting Time is 5:30 AM sharp)
Transport: By APSRTC Bus
Hyderabad - Devarakonda - Hyderabad - 260/-
Club Charges -100/ -
Org Reimbursement -40/-
Pay here -http://www.eventdunia.com/index.php/meetup?event_id=264239681&inr=400
or Gpay @[masked]
Food and other costs at your own expense. Actual expenses will be accounted for at the end of the trek.
RSVP only if you are serious about it. No shows will be taken seriously.
Responsible Trekking: Most of us may not be serious trekkers but all of us have equal responsibility in protecting our beloved earth. GHAC earnestly requests all its members to be socially responsible whilst the treks and avoid any littering, shouting when in wild or causing anything that would disturb the normal ecology. Try to avoid plastics as much as possible, especially plastic smiles.
Food: We will have breakfast at Devarakonda and guys can pack some fruits to have while in the trek. You can also get your own food / snacks to munch. (Food expenses extra)
1) No smoking and no alcohol
2) No littering, no pollution of water
3) This is not a luxury trip, but all care has been taken to make your trip comfortable
4) Food will be mostly vegetarian
5) We carry Basic First Aid, please do inform us if you need any special attention.
6) if you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organizers immediately.
7) If you cant swim don't go deep into the water
8) Organisers Word is final in all matters.
Things to bring:
1) Wear Light Colour Clothes, full sleeve T-shirt and track pants (DO NOT WEAR TIGHT FITTING TROUSERS, SHORTS OR THREE QUARTERS)
2) Compulsory 3 liters water per head (Please carry your own as we are discouraging the purchase of plastic)
3) Sports / trekking shoes preferably with anklets. (No canvas/ converse or other casual shoes please)
4) Sun hat Complusory (Sunscreen n sunglasses optional)
5) Snacks - chocolates/ energy bars/ biscuits
7) Signed Disclaimer.
Please answer all the questions else RSVP is considered as cancel.
Maddiee -[masked] (Preferably Whatsapp)