This event was canceled
Mutyala Dhara Waterfall:
Mutyala Jalapatham or mutyam dhara or Veerabadhram Waterfalls is located near venkatapuram mandal.it is a hidden waterfall recently explored by locals.Unknown to many, this will be the country’s third highest waterfall could be some 700ft height hidden away in a remote corner of Jayashankar Bhupalpally district.
The temple is a Shivalaya, where Lord Ramalingeswara is worshipped. It stands majestically on a 6 ft high star-shaped platform. The hall in front of the sanctum has numerous carved pillars that have been positioned to create an effect that combines light and space wonderfully. The temple is named after the sculptor Ramappa, who built it, and is perhaps the only temple in India to be named after a craftsman who built it.
The roof (garbhalayam) of the temple is built with bricks, which are so light that they are able to float on water.
Presenting mesmerizing scenic beauty, Laknavaram Lake is undoubtedly one of the most sought after tourist attractions in Warangal. Spread over an area of 10,000 acres, this huge spread of serene water promises a perfect break, away from the chaos and pollution of cities.
Day 1(Oct 18) : Friday night start by 11 pm in a private vehicle. Pick up point to be decided later depending on members.
Day 2(Oct 19): Reach Venkatapuram by 7am. Have Breakfast and reach Veerabadravaram. Trek starts from here.
Forest Walk and Trek along streams to reach Mutyala dhara Waterfalls (Total 14 Kms of Walk in forest ).
Reach camp by 6pm. Have Dinner and sleep.
Day 3 (Oct 20) : Wakeup by 5am.
Start to Ramappa Temple.
Lunch on the way.
Visit Laknavaram lake.
Start back by 3pm.
Reach Hyderabad by 10pm.
Cost: 2800/- . We will have to share extra expenses if needed and if it is below 2800 the refund will be done after costing is done.
Food :2 Breakfast, 1 lunch,1 Dinner.
Boating in Laknavaram.
Day 3: Lunch, Dinner as we will be travelling.
Any personal expense.
Everything else not mentioned in inclusions.
Add yourself to Waiting list and you will be moved to YES list after receiving the payment on a first come first Serve basis.
Things to Bring:
1. Sleeping Bag or two blankets.
2. 2 quick dry Full sleeves shirts and phants.(No shorts and sleeveless)
3. One Bag and one small 10lt/20lts back pack for day trekking.
5. Mosquito repellent cream
7. Trekking shoe and two pair of socks.
8. 1 Slippers
9. Raincoat/ poncho
10. 2ltr Water bottles
11. Extra Money.
* Govt ID
* Signed Disclaimer form:
(GHAC Refund Rule Applies)
Responsible Trekking: Most of us may not be serious trekkers but all of us have equal responsibility in protecting our beloved earth. GHAC earnestly requests all its members to be socially responsible whilst the treks and avoid any littering, shouting when in wild or causing anything that would disturb the normal ecology. Try to avoid plastics as much as possible.
1) No smoking and No alcohol.
2) No littering and No pollution of water.
3) This is not a luxury trip, but out most care has been taken to make your trip comfortable.
4) Ladies and Gents accommodation will be separate
5) Food will be mostly vegetarian.
6) We carry Basic First Aid and if you need anything you can ask the organizers
7) If you feel unwell bring to the notice of the organizers immediately.
8) If you can't swim please don't go deep into the water.
9) Event hosts decisions are final