addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Austin Area Great Dane Meetup Group Message Board › Rest in Peace, Bisou

Rest in Peace, Bisou

Rex and Lisa B.
user 3328033
Group Organizer
Buda, TX
Post #: 92
Here is a posting from Courtney Leigh's Facebook page. Another one of our member's baby has crossed over the rainbow bridge:

Yesterday, we lost another angel; Sweet Bisou. This is my friend Prima's dog that I would often "steal" & keep at my house sometimes weeks at a time. I have her son Jersey & she loved being with him.

It's not even been a year since my Grant man passed & that day I went to Prima's & got Bisou again & she had been living with me ever since. (thank you Prima Mosi).

Bisou was 10.5 & the most beautiful, affectionate & magnificent Dane I have ever had. I find comfort knowing she's with Grant & Caeasr now. and she even got to be in a commercial, so look for her when you see it, especially at the end where she runs for close up at the camera.

Rest in peace sweet baby girl, I'll see you on the other side.

Our sincere condolences to Prima and Courtney on the loss of Bisou. She was a beautiful, sweet girl.
A former member
Post #: 15
I'm truely sorry for the loss of your Dane. The grief can be disabling at times.my heart and prayers go out to your family during this time. Thank you for being such loving owners of auch a wonderful breed.
Reese (Gus's mom)
Catherine Vessey (...
user 18857541
Joplin, MO
Post #: 28
Prima and Courtney,
I have no words to express how deeply sorry I am to hear about your Bisou. My condolences. You are in our thoughts and prayers.