addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Great Works Book Club Message Board › sick - must cancel

sick - must cancel

Closed to new replies

jason
user 7617195
New York, NY
Hi fellow Great Books members,

I am so sorry but I have had the flu ( or flu like symptoms) for the last week and it is getting worse so i shouldn't participate and expose you all to getting sick.

I was really looking forward to this meetup.

Please know , that the place is still reserved, so if someone wants to take the initiative, you can all still meet up.

I know this is terribly last minute but I was hoping I would get better.

sincerely,

Jason