addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Green Drinks (Gold Coast) Message Board › Green DVD showings around the Gold Coast

Green DVD showings around the Gold Coast

A former member
Post #: 5
Seems a few places are showing topical DVDs. I'd like to use this space so we can add to the list as we hear of events coming up.

To get started: (by the way, words in green are links - green links, ha ha)
--------------------------------------­-------
NOVEMBER DVDs at Organic Revolution, 33 Tallebudgera Crk Rd, Tallebudgera (next to old Post Office)
Thu 5TH "FUTURE OF FOOD"
Fri 13TH "ORGANIC COMEDY SURPRISE FILM with HOT & HAPPY YOGA" VIP ORGANIC THANKYOU DINNER

$10 for popcorn and snacks.

To RSVP & get details contact: Kym Oconnell, 5535 6078 (shop ph number)
--------------------------------------­-------

And Justin mentioned that Three Worlds might be showing The Power of Community soon. (Click for details.)

I called them to get a date but the cafe doesn't open till 5:30pm so I'll have to call back later.

A former member
Post #: 6
Well, noone at Three Worlds knows about the movie showing, so maybe Justin meant Organic Revolution - it was shown there last month.
The GCCC Library has a copy so I've just put a Hold on it. Maybe we could show it at GD one night, David? Or, at my place.
Cheers,
A former member
Post #: 74
email from Kym
"I have just confirmed Jerry Colby Williams ABC Gardners Celebrity gardener joining us onstage for the QLD PREMIER of HOMEGROWN, why dont you all come to meet him at our film night and ask for his help in getting it into the NEWS for help?
Just like all projects it sometimes needs a TV celebrity to get attention..
Hes coming to our May 12th Film night
See details lifechangingdocos.com­ for details, key in discount code VIP and get a ticket for under $7.
We will rattle some serious cages with this film dont miss it!

Warmest respect
Kym & Troy
lifechangingdocos.com
0413 672 940
================
Pretty interesting what this family does with their city back yard.

This is their website: www.pathtofreedom.com­

A former member
Post #: 100
Food Inc is on at the GC Arts Centre. I'm going on Tues.

Here's the trailer ...

A former member
Post #: 24
Well worth a watch - I passed around the disk a while back. It was out in the US a couple of years ago I think - but it's all still very relevant. I was quite surprised to see it got a release here... good stuff.