addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hacker News DC Meetup Message Board › Open Incubator (tm) Framework -- and "Oi!" D.C

Open Incubator (tm) Framework -- and "Oi!" D.C. -- the worlds 1st Open Incubator?

A former member
Post #: 13
I am just wanted to put the world out to anyone that might be interested in being part of "possibly" the worlds 1st Open Incubator (tm). It is open on Saturday and Sunday 8am -10am. I don't think anyone else has opened an Oi. An Oi is very different than a co-working space. Most importantly it is FREE for anyone to join. I am looking for help with what I am calling the Open Incubator Framework (OIF). If you would like to join me in this -- you are welcome to come.

Understanding the difference between a startup and a foundup is extremely important and without understanding the difference one can't develop a framework. I recommend watching this http://bit.ly/whatsFU...­. ... presentation.

I would love to connect and have some of you brilliant minds joining D.C. Oi -- let's meet and talk about it. I think when we meet and you see what I am up too you will be very excited about the project. I think that it might be one of the most important innovations for future entrepreneurs as it will provide the framework for ANYONE to become a entrepreneur and more importantly help them succeed at being one.

I hope what I am working on will meet with some interest and look forward to chatting about it.

Cheers,

Michael
202 643 3848