addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Edmonton Harry Potter Club Message Board › Harry Potter Movies

Harry Potter Movies

Jeannie M.
user 2568937
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone,

I got an email the other day about a special that Cineplex Odeon is running. Leading up to the Premier of Harry Potter 7 Part 2 they will be showing all of the previous movies. You can buy a pass for $24.99 for all 7 movies. If anyone is interested you can check out the link below.
http://www.cineplex.c...­
Matt
user 11908888
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 25
That is awesome! I'm going to be out of town for the premiere of part 2, but definitely plan to go to as many of those as I can in the leadup. :)
Mariya
user 9208447
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 5
That sounds great, too bad I can't go :( Maybe I'll do one of my own at home :)