addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Edmonton Harry Potter Club Message Board › Recipes and Grocery List

Recipes and Grocery List

Maria
mjenkins
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Hi all,

I'm not sure how many of you are not yet on the Facebook group (http://www.facebook.c...­) but the recipes have been chosen and grocery list compiled for Saturday's meetup.

Our mains will be steak and potato pie, chicken and mushroom pie, and bangers and mash and our others are pumpkin pasties and treacle tart. On Facebook I've asked people to comment with what from the list they will be bringing, and that seems the simplest way to not have duplicate items, so please do join the Facebook group and chime in!

Here is the grocery list (I've left off the items that are already covered).

8 oz. Boneless skinless chicken breasts

6 oz. Chuck steak (blade steak will likely work best)

6 3/4 cups chicken broth

Approx. 10 potatoes

5 oz. Button mushrooms

1 medium red-skinned potato

1 brick vegetable shortening

1 liter milk

3 cups canned pumpkin pie filling (not sure how much is in a can...)

3 eggs

2 cups light molasses

4 1/2 cups fresh breadcrumbs

1 lemon

Look forward to seeing you all on Saturday!

Maria Jenkins