What we're about

This is a group for anyone interested in enjoying what Toronto and the neighboring communities have to offer and discovering the world of their dreams. All age groups are welcome. I started this group to meet others who have a passion for traveling which is budget friendly. I will be organizing local events to enable members to get to know each other. Looking forward to exploring at home and abroad with everybody. Here is an interesting article on traveling which reflects how I feel about. https://www.success.com/why-traveling-the-w...

Please be aware that if you would prefers to go on a tour to other destinations, you can still get a fantastic tour package at a wonderful price. for example: 8 days Best of Italy trip from Rome from CAD $1,275.06 per person double occupancy, for the land package which includes:

Experience Italy's famous art, culture, and food in just one week, from south to north Travel by coach through medieval towns, vineyards, olive groves, and great cities like Florence and Venice Save time at the Vatican and St. Mark's Basilica with skip-the-line guided tours Includes daily breakfast and several meals for a sampler of regional cuisine

Would you prefer a bit more adventure? Soak up the beauty of the snow-capped Himalayas as you trek the Annapurnas Avoid altitude dangers with a maximum elevation of 8,860 feet (2,700 meters) Spend five nights in the Annapurnas in a small group with all meals included Take it easy with pickup and drop-off from the airport. The cost of a 9 Day Annapurna Trek from Kathmandu from CAD $924.99 for the land package per person double occupancy.

You don’t need to brave high altitude to experience the majesty of the Himalayas. Also known as the Poon Hill Sunrise Trek, this lower-lying walk through villages and forests in the Annapurna range is tailor-made for hikers looking for an immersive yet less strenuous experience. Package includes two nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu, one night in Pokhara, and five nights in the Annapurnas, all meals while trekking, plus down jacket and sleeping bag rental.

Upcoming events (2)

SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE

Needs a location

7 Night Caribbean - Southern Cruise Departing from San Juan, Puerto Rico on January 4, 2020 Cruise Line Royal Caribbean International Cruise Ship Vision Of The Seas Ports of Call San Juan, Puerto Rico, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic -Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Island- FORT-DE-FRANCE, MARTINIQUE - CASTRIES, ST. LUCIA - BRIDGETOWN, BARBADOS. Cost: cruise Inside cabin from $887.75 Oceanview from[masked] Balcony from $[masked] **prices are in Canadian dollars. Taxes and Port fees are included Deposit: $250.00 per person- nonrefundable Final payment: Sept.20,2019 Royal Caribbean Cancellation policy: FOR 5 NIGHTS OR LONGER CRUISES (including Holiday sailings and Cruisetours) IF CANCELLATION IS MADE: 90 days or more prior to the first day of the Cruise No charge (except for Nonrefundable Deposit amounts) 89 to 75 days - deposit + 25% of the total price 74 to 61 days - deposit + 50% of the total price 60 to 31 days - deposit + 75% of the total price 30 days or less 100% of the total price (No refund) ***Please get insurance at the time of booking to protect your travel investment. Cost of flight from Toronto from $578.91(please note no seats are being held and pricing might differ at time of booking) Contact: Maria Alexander [masked][masked] ex 582 Escapes.ca 10333 Southport RD., #532 Calgary, AB T2W 3X6 TICO Reg. #[masked]

NORTHERN EUROPE CRUISE

Pearson Airport Terminal 1

NORTHERN EUROPE CRUISE 7 NIGHTS - MAY 31 TO JUNE 7, 2020 Ship: MSC Meraviglia Itinerary: Denmark, Finland, Russian Federation, Estonia, Germany Departure & Return:: Copenhagen Day 1 Sunday, May 31, 2020, Copenhagen, Denmark 18:00 Day 2 Monday, Jun 01, 2020 At sea - Day 3 Tuesday, Jun 02, 2020 Helsinki, Finland 12:00 - 18:00 Day 4 Wednesday, Jun 03, 2020 St Petersburg, 07:00 - 21:00 Day 5 Thursday, Jun 04, 2020 Tallinn, Estonia 09:00 - 18:00 Day 6 Friday, Jun 05, 2020 At sea - Day 7 Saturday, Jun 06, 2020 Kiel, Germany 07:00 - 19:00 Day 8 Sunday, Jun 07, 2020 Copenhagen, Denmark 09:00 Cost of Cruise From: inside cabin: $1,352.00 Cdn per person double occupancy Balcony: $2,062.00 Cdn per person double occupancy (taxes and port fees are included) Excursions, tips and drinks are at an added cost; bottled water and coffee are complimentary) Oceanview staterooms are extremely limed and I could not place a hold on them. If you would like one please contact me ASAP. Single occupancy: on a request basis Deposit: $200.00 to secure a spot. **I will post the flight as soon as I can. Final payment: Feb. 7, 2020 (installment payments are welcomed) Here is a link to check out the ship https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRfGBXwnHT4 For more information or to book, please contact Maria Alexander[masked] ex 582 [masked] affiliated with Escapes.ca TICO[masked]

Photos (68)

Related topics