addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Having Fun in Az Social Group Message Board › Online Pampered Chef Event!!!

Online Pampered Chef Event!!!

A former member
Post #: 3
Since there are way too many members than I have room for in my home I thought I'd have an online Pampered Chef Party. The plus side to this is that you can shop at your convenience while in the comfort of your own home. Happy Cooking!

You’re Invited to take a look at the NEW Fall/ Winter
Pampered Chef Catalog!

Hosted By: Karyn Caryl
Party will be open until Oct 14th
Items will be shipped after the party is closed on Oct 14th.
So many great new items to see! You can visit the website below to view the catalog and place an order!

Place an order online by visiting
www.pamperedchef.biz/hiphopchef
then click Shop Online and enter “Karyn Caryl" as your Host!

Plus spend $75 and get a FREE Pampered Chef cookbook of your choice!