addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Having Fun in Az Social Group Message Board › Happy Hour @ RA Sushi

Happy Hour @ RA Sushi

A former member
Post #: 19
Let's meet for some good food, drinks and laughs at RA Sushi. They have a full menu of great dishes that are non sushi for those people who prefer something else. I look forward to seeing you there.

If you would like to carpool with me from San Tan Valley let me know.

RA Sushi
1652 S. Val Vista Dr. Suite 101
Mesa, AZ