addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Having Fun in Az Social Group Message Board › ideas for things to do

ideas for things to do

cyndi
user 3820316
Group Organizer
Mesa, AZ
Post #: 8
We started this group about 2 weeks ago here on meetup. I would like to put more events up for Dec and Jan.- I would like feed-back of places you want to go hiking,go to happy hours or other things you would like to do.I would also like to plan some kid friendly events. Also I am going camping for New Years and I know other people will want to go to a club or party. If you have an event you would like to do for this and other things please let me know.
Cyndi
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey Cyndi-

It's tough around the holidays, but in general, me and my woman love to do just about anything...sports (volleyball, tennis, basketball, hiking and others) as well as dinner parties...we both LOVE dinner parties. We can't host because we don't live together yet but we love to get involved however we can. Bonfires, camping, off roading, you name it... I think once I meet up with you guys at Martini Ranch we can talk more about details...

-Mark

We started this group about 2 weeks ago here on meetup. I would like to put more events up for Dec and Jan.- I would like feed-back of places you want to go hiking,go to happy hours or other things you would like to do.I would also like to plan some kid friendly events. Also I am going camping for New Years and I know other people will want to go to a club or party. If you have an event you would like to do for this and other things please let me know.
Cyndi