addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
cyndi
user 3820316
Group Organizer
Mesa, AZ
I want to thank everyone for making this group successful and fun. We started this on Meet up a month ago and have had some fun times and have meet alot of nice people. But for the new year I hope we can do more varity of events. If you are interested in helping me with events I need someone that would like to do some hikes. Another area I would like to have some plan or help me plan is some kid friendly events. Please email me and let me know if you would like to help with these areas or something I have not thought of.

I am also looking forward to meeting u tomorrow night on Mill
Cyndi