addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Having Fun in Az Social Group Message Board › More information...

More information...

Chrissy
user 9218498
Phoenix, AZ
Hello all!

The weekend is almost here - thank goodness! I've arranged for our group to have the upstairs area for the happy hour, with the ability to move to the patio if the weather cooperates. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the mid-90's, so we will have to see as the time approaches.

I will arrive around 4 pm, and feel free to drop in at any time. I am planning on staying there through the happy hour specials, which run until 7pm. After that, if you are interested, I know a few of us will venture out into Old Town for some more fun.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or text me at (402) 770-5279.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the week and look forward to seeing you all there!

Chrissy