addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hayward Hiking Club Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Purisima Creek, San Mateo

Meetup Cancelled: Purisima Creek, San Mateo

Hayward Hiking C.
user 6985085
Group Organizer
Hayward, CA
Purisima Creek, San Mateo, scheduled to occur on Saturday, March 26, 2011 8:00 AM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

Hello Everyone,
Sorry, I have to cancelled this hike due to the heavy rain we have had and on Saturday according the forecast.  The good news is that spring is here but the mother nature decides we need more rain.  So, we will do this hike some other day because this is one of my favorite hikes in the peninsula.
Until then, stay warm and dry.
PeggyHike Leader

If you have further questions, you can email me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­