addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Baltimore and Columbia Md. Energy Healing Meetup Message Board › Karma Fest May 22nd and 23rd

Karma Fest May 22nd and 23rd

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi All! I am new to meetup and was hoping to meet some of you by now. Since the next meeting is May 23rd, I am going to have to miss that one because I will be working a booth at Karma Fest. If you did not know about this event, I fitured I would pass it along to you all because I think it would be something you would really like.

I am attaching the link for the event below. I have coupons for $3 off the entry price and will be happy to mail them to you (but let me know soon, I will be out of town from May 12th -17th).

www.karmafest.com

If you come, please stop by and say hello. I am a Reiki Level I practitioner and will be getting my Level II in July however that is not my purpose for having a booth. My purpose is to share with everyone a new wellness technology that is infused with zero point energy. I am offering free treatments so please, stop by and say hello!

I look forward to meeting you!