—What Are ConnectSpace Games?—
ConnectSpace Games are a fun and unique way to experience deeper connections.
This is a guided journey of interpersonal experience.
We use safe, powerful, and interactive connection games to create a fun and honest vibe among participants. You can play and participate at any level you feel comfortable.
After a games night, people often tell us they entered a room full of strangers and left feeling like lifelong friends. All while having full permission to express boundaries and share their experiences.
—Who is This For? —
This is for you if ...
- You want to connect beyond the superficial and have more meaningful interactions
- You want to meet and make new friends
- You want to discover how you are truly experienced by others
- You want to share your experience of others in a way that creates unforgettable connections.
- You want to share yourself more authentically in conversation, both inside and outside of a structured format
- You want to learn how to get real with the people you meet... giving you the kind of deep, connected experience we often hope for, but rarely experience.
- You want to have FUN on a Tuesday night!
—Who's Facilitating the Evening?—
Morgan and Elizabeth are Master NLP practitioners and are committed to helping clients have more of what they want in their lives. They are also both connection junkies and love all things that facilitate the experience of bringing people together.
The combination of understanding how to work with people’s beliefs to facilitate change coupled with their love of connection, the duo brings a loving, safe and nurturing environment that creates a container for deep connection.
7:15PM doors open/social time
7:30PM Games start.
Doors lock at 7:30PM
East Bay Healing Collective
1840 Alcatraz Ave. Berkeley CA
$5 to $10
PayPal @ [masked]
or cash at the door
This event is capped at 20 participants.