Join me for an evening creating and enjoying wonderful 4 course Asian cuisine, perfect for winter with lots of warming spices and delicious flavours.
Asian cusine is one of my favourite flavours, so I really love to be able to enjoy the raw vegan version. I learned how to make these amazing blend of spices and raw delights whilst in Asia.
Learn SIMPLE, EASY, PRACTICAL ways to ENJOY RAW Asian Food
FIND IT HARD TO MAKE SIMPLE, HEALTHY FOOD THAT ALSO TASTES GOOD?
FEEL OVERWHELMED WITH COMPLICATED RECIPES & EXPENSIVE EQUIPMENT?
UNSURE OF WHAT TO EAT & HOW?
WORRIED ABOUT GETTING YOUR PROPER NUTRITION?
Lia is a Raw Food Chef & Holistic Health Coach and will Guide You these Through Simple Steps:
• Make Simple Raw Food Using Simple Equipment
• Create, Super Quick Delicious Snacks & Food on the Go!
• Make Super Easy & Affordable Meals that Taste Amazing
• How to introduce a More Natural Way of Eating & Living
• Ensuring You Get Supercharged Nutrition!
• How to Take Charge of Your Own Health
On the Menu:
• Fresh Smoothies
• Poppadoms with mango chutney
• Onion Baji
• Biryani with parsnip rice
• Bombay Sweet Potato
• Coconut Ice Cream
• Creamy Chai
All the Recipes are FREE from GLUTEN, DAIRY, EGG and SUGAR!
BENEFITS of adding RAW Food into Your Life:
• Supercharged Energy
• Clearer & Quicker Thinking
• Loose Excess Weight
• Better Skin & Hair
• Reduces Ageing
• Reduce Joint Stiffness
• Reduce Blood Pressure
• Reduce Blood Sugar
• Reduce Allergy Reactions
• Improve IBS
• Increase Libido
• Reduce Sickness
• Recovery From illness
• Improve Exercise Recovery
• Saves You Time, Money & Maybe Even Your Life!!
• Join in making simple and delicious Raw Food Recipes
• Learn Why It's More Important Than Ever To Eat Raw
• Learn the Truth of Food Myths, Such as 'Low Fat'
• Learn How Nutrition Can Make Powerful Health
Learn about the Power of smoothies, juicing, how to make seeds interesting, seaweed and how to make super simple and delicious guilt free raw desserts!
All raw vegan and the main dishes will be lovely and warm. Spaces are limited, £25pp, kids come for free.
Venue: Cafe Comune, 29 Corsham Street, Old Street, Just 1 min walk from Old street Tube, leave via exit 1
There will be 2 dates, both the same workshop Tues 25th and Thurs 27th March.
To book RSVP
Hope to see you there :-) Rawness Lia x