addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bay Area Healthy Alternatives to Pesticides Group (HAP) Message Board › .03 mg/kg bw per day limit for etofenprox

.03 mg/kg bw per day limit for etofenprox

A former member
Post #: 75
Found one of the citations I had lost for the file I recently uploaded to this site "Money for few at a cost to all." It appears to be one of the most thorough studies and culminates in an "Estimate of acceptable daily intake for humans 0-0.03 mg/kg bw." That's ten times less than I reported and one hundred times less than that which is found to cause cancer in rats. I remembered that suggested level would result in limiting exposure to the new born to no more than .1 mg per day. That's one tenth of a milligram, one ten thousandths of a gram. I only used the other data I could find at the moment to reconstruct the latest instance of the file. I hope to find other citations I had used and update the existing file on record with the citations that are missing in the recreated file and correct any further errors I might have made. This study seems to be the most exhaustive and comprehensive analysis to date of the potential carcinogenic levels of etofenprox: http://www.inchem.org...­ . I suggest people download this report, save it, preserve it as well as share it widely. I edited this to make a correction (".1 mg/kg bw per day" to ".1 mg per day") after posting and am not sure how meetup handles that. Hope I don't inordinately stress any one with these communications.
A former member
Post #: 86
Seeking the study that found under certain conditions, etofenprox persists for hundreds of days. Also want to include citation to the studies finding reduced sperm count in mice and evidence of higher exposure in more men in fertility clinics. Would like to find the study finding increase of autism kids born to mothers exposed to the etofenprox. Would like to include the citation of avoiding exposure to zoo animals more strict than for humans. Then I want to update the paper, currently titled "Plumbing the Obfuscated" to focus on why the spraying is likely to kill more people than WNV over the years. Trying to get this paper as accurate and worthwhile as possible. Chatter, banter, fill the void so that we have something to synthesize into what we need to help convince more and get them on board. Suggestions welcome !