addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Heck's Angels Twin Cities Scooter Club Message Board › New Scooter shop in Bloomington

New Scooter shop in Bloomington

Nanci
user 39189732
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 6
Hi all. Some time ago, the Just Gotta Scoot website said there was a scooter shop opening in Bloomington. I just happened upon it this evening. It's behind the McDonalds that's on Lyndale, in the place that used to sell Victory Motorcycles (on Garfield). It's called Crosstown Cycles. It was closed but looking in I saw it has 4 motorcycles in the showroom and 5 MotoFino Scooters. Also has tires, helmets, jackets and gloves. Cool !!
K-raig
kraigj
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 10
Are they open for business yet? Anyone know anything about them? I need a new tire on my Burgman & it sure would be convenient to have a place so close.
JameZ
JameZZ
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 8
Good thing to know. I'll have to stop by and check it out sometime.
It seems like they just had their Grand Opening Party on the 23rd.
Go figure, I missed the free grub biggrin
Nanci
user 39189732
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 7
Yup, you're right James. I saw the poster up on a bulletin board near the door, announcing yesterday's Grand Opening Party. I believe their hours are 9 or 10 to 7 M-F and til 4 on Saturdays.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi there, I happen to work at Crosstown Cycle. I wont try to spam this board with promotions or marketing, but I'll leave our information at the bottom of this post for those interested.

We are indeed a brand new dealership and shop, and we are now open! We sell Scooters and Motorcycles, as well as parts and accessories. We also offer a full service shop and will work on any make/model scooter for which we can source parts.

Please stop by if you're in the area and/or need some gear or service (or just to say hi)! As a brand new business we need all the customers, face-time, and word-of-mouth we can get.

Thanks,
Luke

Crosstown Cycle
9521 Garfield Ave. S
Bloomington, MN
(952) 405-8269