addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Heck's Angels Twin Cities Scooter Club Message Board › Squeeze in another ride diehards?

Squeeze in another ride diehards?

JameZ
JameZZ
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 13
The forecast is into the 50's on Sunday afternoon and I am open for another ride.
Any ride organizer interested that didn't put their scoot away up for another ride around 2pm this Sunday when its the warmest out? Parkways of course.
This will give people that go to church a chance to squeeze in another ride as well.
Hope to see everyone for another ride, this may be our last chance!! If not, we'll see everyone at the Holiday Party.
JameZ
JameZZ
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 14
It's 52 degrees right now in Apple Valley and I just got back from an hour long ride and it was awesome, a little brisk if you go faster than 50 but if you stay on the Parkways, it's just fine. Hoping someone will organize another ride this Sunday before its too late...we do live in Minnesota!!!
Nanci
user 39189732
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 10
Wonder if you could still put this in the "suggested" section on the Home page and get some organizer to respond? If my scoot was still at home, I'd love to get out this weekend too.
A question regarding the party...do you mean the one planned at GoMoto in late February 2013?
JameZ
JameZZ
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 15
Yes, I meant the winter party.
Since your scoot is away for the winter we'll see you at the party in February.