addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Heck's Angels Twin Cities Scooter Club Message Board › Yendor is turning 40! No, really!

Yendor is turning 40! No, really!

Yendor - "The Tech...
user 6955039
Burnsville, MN
Post #: 29
So I will have roamed this earth for 40 years in March, 2013. The 10th, to be exact. The party starts on the 9th. I am inviting you, and all of your friends to help me celebrate. At midnight, we will have band members and the crowd do a rock n roll birthday song...lol

This will be at Dean's Tavern in Maplewood. 1986 Rice Street. Just a little south of 36 on Rice St.

***The lineup is ready!!***

Lowertown Blues Band - 9PM-9:45PM
Aeous - 10PM-10:45PM
American Gothic - 11PM-11:45PM
Rising - 12AM-1AM

4 kick ass bands!
Cover will be a whopping $7!!!!
Where can you see 4 awesome bands for $7!
Lets pack Dean's and have a damn good time!
Bring your friends too!

I am looking into hotels near the venue, and will update this event as I find things.

There will be a small cover charge, but, you get to see 4 awesome bands!! I would also like to help collect food and donations for a food shelf.

So get our butts there to help me celebrate!!!

More details as they come....