addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Friends of the High Museum of Art Message Board › At The Frida Party -- to all our "Firends" who could not find us; and, what

At The Frida Party -- to all our "Firends" who could not find us; and, what happened?

A former member
I arrived at the High Saturday night at 8:00 PM to find the museum lobby so full I was barely able to get in. Wow! -- and there was also a line 200 feet long waiting on the outside for entry. A table was set up outside the revolving doors for quick entry if you had purchased your ticket online, which I did. I found our "Friends" Jim and Nancy who informed me that the venue was changed from inside at the Robinson Atrium to the outside plaza court. In addition to the crowds, this change of venue caught me totally by surprised. I found Paulette, so Jim, Nancy, Paulette and myself found a table end outside on the plaza for a our group home spot. As the evening progress some of our "Friends" found us -- Andy, Victoria, Tanya, Deb, and others. And ... some "Friends" did not -- Kevin, Alisha, Karin, Kai, + more. It's unfortunate that we all could not be together; but, it's a good thing that, at least, we all enjoyed ourselves and had fun. For future big events I will post my cell number for situations like this -- for "Friends" that can't find our group, or will be late, or ___?, etc. Many thanks to all of you for adding to the fun by coming out and supporting the museum and our group of "Friends", Lance P.

We will have more events and activities coming soon.