182 Prince Edward Rd West, Hong Kong
What are going to do in Prenatal class?
- Prepare your body for the physically demanding moment of birth
- Prepare the pelvic floor muscles
- Learn Optimum Foetal Position
- Learn breathing techniques
FAQ: Prenatal yoga
1. When is the best time to begin prenatal yoga?
You can begin their practice from 13-14 weeks of pregnancy
2. Is pre-natal yoga only for mums who go for natural childbirth?
Prenatal yoga is suitable for mums who choose natural birth or C-section. It can help them to face physical and psychological changes during pregnancy. Shoulder openers are good for mums who plan to breastfeed after delivery.
3. What is the dress code?
Comfortable clothing or sportswear. Barefoot.
If you have any questions, please whatsapp Sarah @ 96667169.