addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Baltimore Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › Annapolis Rocks

Annapolis Rocks

A former member
Post #: 13
Anyone know how long (in time and/ or distance) this hike will be? What time should we expect to finish/ get back to the Park & Ride?
Thanks!
Shannon
A former member
Post #: 1
I sent an email to Brian yesterday to ask if he would mind posting that kind of information for all hikes. I'm just getting back into this and would hate to start with a hike I'm not prepared to finish. Hopefully he'll have time to supply that information.

Rob
A former member
Post #: 6
The hike is about 4 miles round-trip so it should take around 3-3.5 hours (including about 45 minutes at the lookout). The hike to the top can be a workout so be prepared with good shoes and plenty of water. The view from the top is well worth it, though!

Overall, expect to get back to the I-70 park & ride around 3:30 or 4:00. Hope to see everyone there!
A former member
Post #: 7
This should help :

http://www.localhikes...­
A former member
Post #: 7
The hike is about 4 miles round trip (the first two being somewhat difficult). We'll stop at the top for a bit for the view. We should be back at the park & ride at about 3:30 or 4pm.