addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Martin
user 2510494
Washington, DC
Hi all fellow hikers

some of you have emailed me for directions to Patapsco Valley State Park (PVSP). We are actually meeting outside the park at the Park And Ride at the Western end of Rt 195 (in elkridge). To get there from:

1) Rt 100. Take Rt 100 west from Pasadena to Rt 95 North. Exit onto Rt 195 West. After about 1/2 mile You will see signs for the Park and Ride on your left. Park in the South Eastern most corner of the parking lot.

2) Baltimore. Take Rt 695 to Rt 95 south. Exit onto Rt 195 West. After about 1/2 mile You will see signs for the Park and Ride on your left. Park in the South Eastern most corner of the parking lot.

I should be there sometime around 5:30 pm. If you feel you need my cell phone number, send me an email with your email address and if i am able to log on again (busy day today at work), i will send it to you.

marty