addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Baltimore Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › Photo safari interests?

Photo safari interests?

A former member
Post #: 100
I would like to plan some hikes oriented around photography.

Mainly, this would imply a slower pace since we'd be stopping more often, but it might also include some more... challenges -- like trying to be in the right spot at the right time, which for landscapes generally means sunrise and sunset, so there's potentially some night hiking involved.

The purpose of this post is to find out who else is interested; Chris said that there were several, so to start with, I'd like to see if we can tease a few out of the woodwork ;)
Denise
user 3218025
Glen Burnie, MD
Post #: 4
I'm interested but won't be available till mid July. Sounds nice.
Phyllis
user 2988121
Washington, DC
Post #: 21
Great idea. Definitely count me in!
A former member
Post #: 101
Glad to hear it -- it sounds like we have some interest :)