addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Baltimore Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › Sunday morning hikes

Sunday morning hikes

A former member
Hi Fun Loving Members of Baltimore Hiking Meetup!

Chris Rohlfs was kind enough to make so I could post for a Sunday Morning Hike...I'm looking to meet at the Gunpowder Falls Trail Parking lot located on Rte 1/ Belair Rd in Perry Hall, MD....This email is to get feedback (majority rule)...the best Time and which Sunday after the New Year...would other fellow hikers like to meet...

Have a gloriously festive Holiday and Happy New Year!!!!!

Maureen
Denise
user 3218025
Glen Burnie, MD
Post #: 7
Hi Maureen,

I would like Sunday Hikes and the best time for me is after 12:30.
Denise