addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Baltimore Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › April 2008 Sunday Morning Hike

April 2008 Sunday Morning Hike

A former member
Hey Gang!

thanks to all who made this past Sunday morning at the King & Queen Seats in Rocks State Park a joyfully memorable experience......and helped Aaron retrieve his truck.....Well, I am looking for at least 1 (one) volunteer to help me pre-hike an area known as Eden Mill Park, located in Rocks...so I can set up a group hike towards the end of April....Oh, Good Master Above...may this Volunteer that taketh up this challenge own a GPS Gadget (aka: direction-finder thingy:)
I'm Looking to do the prehike on Sunday April 6,2008 @ 10am

Thanks for yhour support!
Maureen