addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Baltimore Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › After Work Workout: Walking MA & PA trail in Bel Air

After Work Workout: Walking MA & PA trail in Bel Air

A former member
Post #: 7
Hi, I'm going to be walking on the Bel Air section of the MA & PA trail (Phase I) after work during the week on Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 7PM during the summer. I'm inviting anyone in this group who lives close by to join me at the trailhead off of Williams Street in, Bel Air, MD. Directions and trail descriptions can be found at http://www.mapatrail....­. I have no problem if you have a dog to bring along, just follow the trail rules (i.e. must be on a leash, etc.). I'm not a fast walker but plan on keeping a brisk pace and completing the walk by doubling back to the trailhead (just shy of a 4 mile round trip).

You don't have to email me to let me know if you're coming, just show up. Rain will cancel. Bring a water bottle to stay hydrated.