addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Baltimore Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › Its over :) ! Been sitting around the house for about a week now!

Its over :) ! Been sitting around the house for about a week now!

A former member
Post #: 252
After hiking for 6 months 11 days and 2,174 miles, my thru-hike of the Appalachian Trail is done!!

Is great to be back!
The summit was awesome! Clear views for miles around!!!

Going to give the legs a break for a little bit and then heading to the trails again!

Hope all has been good - hope to catch ya on the trails!

See ya soon,
- Rick
A former member
Post #: 5
I hope I get a chance to hike with you sometime. I would love to hear about the AT. I am fascinated with it.
I'm really curious about how the experience changes a person and how one adjusts afterwards.
A former member
Post #: 258
Hope to get a day hike together soon. Will post it when I get set plans.

Its a great trail and only gets better the more time you spend on it. The towns, people, hostels, trail magic and animals! Fun times. Talk to you more about it on a hike.

- Rick