addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hikers and Company Message Board › Round Top logistics

Round Top logistics

Tom
user 8605612
Granite Bay, CA
Hi Everyone,

Our trip is getting close and I want to start finalizing our logistics.  So far, there are 5 of us.  Here is a summary of our current transportation situation.

Ron: Not sure if you are meeting us at Starbucks or the ranger station.  Please let me know.

Bud +1: Will meet at the Carson Pass ranger station, but can also take two passengers (need some clarification from where you are leaving to see if it works for anyone to ride with you)

Mary: Will meet at Starbucks and would like a ride with someone.

Tom: Will meet at Starbucks and I can ride with someone or drive depending on the need.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about our upcoming trip.

I can’t wait to head to the hills.

Tom