addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Indianapolis Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Hike at Turkey Run

New Meetup: Hike at Turkey Run

Michael
user 3450892
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Announcing a new Meetup for The Indianapolis Hiking Meetup Group!

What: Hike at Turkey Run

When: September 6, 2008 1:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: Hello everyone,
For this hike, we'll be making a road trip out to one of the best hiking spots in the state and one of my (imagine smarmy DJ voice) "personal favorites." The weather should be even better than the last time the group was here back in February and I'm planning on bringing a camera, something I don't do for every hike.

We'll be car pooling out to the park and will be meeting up at 11am on the north side of town this time. I'll be posting details on where later this week. Afterwards we'll be returning for an after-hike dinner on the north side as well. I know that many of you are fans of this park, so I hope you'll be able to join us on this hike. Also, Turkey Run ranges from mild to challenging terrain, so be aware that we'll be hitting some relatively rugged trails.

Here are some links to further info on Turkey Run:
An unofficial but excellent site
A Wikipedia article on the park

Take care,
Michael

Learn more here:
http://hiking.meetup....­