addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Indianapolis Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › Update on Saturday's Bop to the Top

Update on Saturday's Bop to the Top

user 3450892
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Hello everyone,
Since we have a good number of people who've signed up for this event (or are still maybes) and since teams are restricted to four people, it would be best for everyone to sign up as individuals. If you're able to, please sign up today or tomorrow, since the fees go up after the 20th.

We will be registering as nonseeded participants, and the start times for such participants are from 11am to 1pm. I have us planning on meeting at the car pool at 10am, and anyone who wants to meet us downtown can do so at 10:30am. If any of that changes, I'll drop you guys another email.

Also, any kind of run/walk race like this usually contains its own legal protection in its waiver. This will definitely be a workout for most of us, but if you think you may not be up to it, then don't put yourself at any kind of risk.
If there are any questions, please let me know.
Hope to see you on Saturday.