addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Indianapolis Hiking Meetup Group Message Board › Eagle Creek Hike, Dinner & Weather Update

Eagle Creek Hike, Dinner & Weather Update

This message board is read-only.

Michael
user 3450892
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Hello everyone,
I wanted to send out a quick email to let you know to be prepared for rain or at least some muddy trails tomorrow, since the forecast is saying we are supposed to have some rain tomorrow morning.

I also wanted to let you know that instead of Macaroni Grill, we'll be grabbing dinner at Abuelo's at Trader's Point. Macaroni Grill won't be able to take a group as large as us at the time we need, so Abuelo's is the next best choice.

Also, anyone who hasn't already let me know whether or not they'll be at dinner, please do so.
Thanks very much,
Michael