addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Weekend Hikers...Plus Message Board › All.I.CAN movie showing at Wilderness Exchange October 13th

All.I.CAN movie showing at Wilderness Exchange October 13th

A former member
Post #: 49
The Wilderness Exchange Unlimited and Friends of Berthoud Pass are proud to present the Colorado premiere of ALL.I.CAN October 13th at 8pm. This is going to be one of the sickest, most inspiring ski flicks of the year and we are honored to be co-hosting.

Check out the Trailer!! http://vimeo.com/1644...­

Our shop is a pretty small venue and tickets are likely to sell out!

Tickets bought in advance are $8. Tickets at the door are $8 for Friends of Berthoud Pass members and $10 for non-members.

Doors at 8pm - show starts at 8:30

Please select “in store pickup” for your shipping option and we’ll have your ticket(s) waiting for you at the door.

All proceeds go to benefit Friends of Berthoud Pass.